The South African Embassy in line with the current Portuguese State of Disaster COVID-19 regulations, will resume only limited operations from its Offices on Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
Please note this will happen once precautionary measures, including proper professional sanitizing, has been done prior to re-opening and including a required safety period.
Your understanding is much appreciated, while trusting you and your families are keeping well and staying safe as we keep fighting this pandemic. Take care.
- Staff Office hours will be staggered Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 13.30 (until further notice), with the rest of the time 'teleworking' from home;
- Consular hours will be reduced to 09:00 to 12:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays by prior appointment ONLY.
- Please bring your own PPE, specifically masks, without which you will not be assisted for safety reasons;
- Customers who visit the Embassy without prior appointment will only be assisted in cases of duly proven urgency;
- Please refrain from calling the emergency line to make these consular appointments.
Thank you and take care.
SAE CONSULAR APPOINTMENT CARD (please copy, fill in and include in your email):
Full Names and Surname ______________________________
Id number: ______________________________
Passport no. ______________________________
Contact no.: ______________________________
Email address: ______________________________
Proposed date of Appointment: _____/_____/2020
Alternate date of appointment: _____/_____/2020
Please tick as appropriate:
Passport Application/renewal:___ Certification of Life:____ Registering of Birth:___
Police Clearance:___ Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC):___ Commissioner of Oath: __